| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 01:42 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto. [M. Rosso]  (Read 1276 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kewlizm

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
[SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto. [M. Rosso]
« on: July 25, 2014, 18:44:49 PM »
Directed to: SAPD Command Staff

Name: Marco Vargas

Report against:
Toto. - REGULATIONS BREACHED

Description of events:
First he called me to come to the Four Dragons Casino in Las Venturas. I heard his police radio on the phone, so I immediately suspected that he is on duty. I went and got my secret tie which has an integrated camera in it. Before reaching the casino I switched it on. I guess the tape speaks for itself. He basically gambled on duty, and won 12 thousand dollars.

As a side note, I would request Mr. Toto to return my 12 thousand dollars as this money was earned intercepting the ARPD rules.

Possible Witnesses:
-NONE-

Evidence:











Date: 25, July, 2014
Time: 18:42 CET

I state that the information provided in this report is 100 percent truthful and accurate, I have also read through the report to leader rules and followed all the correct procedure before submitting this report.

Signed,

Marco Vargas


Offline Kewlizm

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 18:49:36 PM »
Toto has been informed about this report.


Offline Milano Alvarez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1238
    • Skype - samimzafari
  • Badge-ID: #A43
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 19:59:56 PM »
Hello,

I am SSgt Rosso and I'll take this case. The reported officer has 24 hours to respond.

- Rosso
Milano Alvarez
"One team, one task"


        

Offline Milano Alvarez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1238
    • Skype - samimzafari
  • Badge-ID: #A43
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto. [M. Rosso]
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 03:20:24 AM »
Just to be clear, we are not a civil court. Want your money back? Sue this citizen in civil court.

SSgt. Rosso
Milano Alvarez
"One team, one task"


        

Offline Kewlizm

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto. [M. Rosso]
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 20:35:20 PM »
Just to be clear, we are not a civil court. Want your money back? Sue this citizen in civil court.

SSgt. Rosso


I understand. I will do that after a verdict has been reached.

Offline Milano Alvarez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1238
    • Skype - samimzafari
  • Badge-ID: #A43
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Toto. [M. Rosso]
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 23:26:08 PM »
Official verdict of this report:

Officer Toto is hereby suspended for 24 hours due to the breach of SAPD regulation 9.

- SSgt. Rosso
Milano Alvarez
"One team, one task"


        

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal