| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 07:02 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD application: Jessica_cro  (Read 924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jessica_Cro

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 11
SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« on: November 13, 2008, 20:56:37 PM »
Nick used when on police duty: Jessica_cro
Age: 14
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? almost half one year...I think 5 months...dunno rly
How long have you played as a freecop? 5 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes,I have a passport
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?: yes,I have the driving licence
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: yes
Have you got any criminal records?: no
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: yes,but I need TS admin to register :(
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: I wanna help,I know that I'm crazy and not respecting rules,I promise that I won't do that and I will be better.
Describe yourself in few sentences: good,responding on 911 calls,sometimes using caps ( I don't wan't to...I press it by misstake),active on PD radio,responding on backup calls....


sorry if I'm crazy like that,I did race today as cadet,I won't do it again... :cop: :cop:

plz accept  :cop:

Deuce

  • Guest
Re: SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 21:03:28 PM »
Cheating/hacking in Argonath will NOT help you at all...

Offline Jessica_Cro

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 11
Re: SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 21:25:18 PM »
I'm not cheating,I'm unbanned,I promised that I won't cheat again...
please read it again and accept plzz!  :cop:

Offline Jessica_Cro

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 11
Re: SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 18:37:21 PM »
hello?
answer me?
...
I promise that I won't cheat,plz accept?  :cop:

Offline Alsatian

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 526
  • SATC Commissioner [WS]Alsatian
Re: SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 19:08:47 PM »
hello?
answer me?
...
I promise that I won't cheat,plz accept?  :cop:

Is it the way we explain it, or what? Patience! Meaning you will HAVE to wait, you will not be accepted staight away  :hit:
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline FlameMan

  • Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2270
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 23:48:06 PM »
If you are still interested in ARPD, write here in 5 days from today.



--
Sgt. Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011:  SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012:  Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline FlameMan

  • Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2270
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: SAPD application: Jessica_cro
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 22:23:40 PM »
Rejected, due to lack of interest.




Signed,                                                                                                                                                                         
Sergeant Robert Longstreet                                                                                                                                                                     
               
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011:  SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012:  Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal