| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 07:47 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Lost interest] LCPD Application : Janis  (Read 901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Janis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2
[Lost interest] LCPD Application : Janis
« on: April 07, 2014, 14:36:18 PM »


Application of Janis


1. In-game nickname and RP name: Jack_Hemming

2. Former names: N/A

3. What is your real age and in-game age?: 16

4. What is your time zone?: GTM +2

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: 6 months

6. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Yes

7. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: Yes. i play little bit SA:MP.

8. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?: No

9. Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures?: Yes

10. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?: Yes, because then I did not have much time to a my PC and i cant make daily patrol reports

11. Why do you want to join the LCPD?: I  wanna join LCPD because i want to help suspects if he have invaild reason. I was a Freecop a long time and now i wanna be better rank than Freecop.

Signed,
Janis

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LCPD Application : Janis
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 14:40:21 PM »
Welcome again, Janis.

Your denial reason also states lawbreaking. Has that changed since then?

After you have answered, you may start posting patrol reports. The form can be found in one of the sticky topics. Good luck.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LCPD Application : Janis
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 18:05:06 PM »
You have 24 hours to state your interest otherwise your application will be rejected.

Captain Petr Latch

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application : Janis
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 15:49:04 PM »
 

You have been rejected,

Lack of interest. Next time you decide to apply, think about if that's what you really want.

Signed,
Captain Petr Latch
LCPD Command Staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal