| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 11:45 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Denied] LCPD Application: bloodcreed  (Read 1204 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bloodcreed

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1
[Denied] LCPD Application: bloodcreed
« on: September 13, 2013, 18:28:59 PM »
1. In-game nickname and RP name: Gabi Gidioi

2. Former names: (This will be checked; I do not have any.

3. What is your real age and in-game age?: RL : 19 ( 16 of May ) ;  IG : 32

4. What is your time zone?: (In GMT) : GMT +3

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: Since September 13, 2013

6. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Nothing

7. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: Argonath RPG SA-MP as a freecop , also a former SA-MP server.

8. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?: No I am not.

9. Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures?: Yes I do

10. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?: (Post a link to your previous application; I cannot find any link to my previous post regarding my application for SAPD , but I dropped out from SA-MP for a long time which I think that would be classified as "Lost of  Interest"

11. Why do you want to join the LCPD?: I want to join the LCPD because I wish to start a new life as an officer on LC and achieve what I couldn't in VCPD. But my main reason why I wish to join the LCPD is cause I enjoy every aspect of role playing mainly regarding police work , also I wish to improve my skills as a roleplayer and as an officer. I do take my job seriously as a free cop and I don't plan on changing that.I am loyal and respectfull to other fellow officers and I always try to assist them in any ways possible , on time. With that said I hope I will be given that chance.

Signed,

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Rejected] LCPD Application: bloodcreed
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 18:29:37 PM »
Please use the proper format. You have 24 hours to do so. Also some of your answers are apparently coppied from another applications. Make your own.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Peter Kovacs

  • [IV:MP] LCPD Captain
  • ******
  • Posts: 335
    • Skype - petre561
  • Badge-ID: #0076
  • IV:MP: Havok
Re: [Rejected] LCPD Application: bloodcreed
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 18:38:54 PM »
I don't know if I should post this here , but yes it's been copied from my application, most of it anyways.



Also this is the right way of making your application
Please use it , and also use your own word :azn:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b481/ivmp_lcpd/headers/applications/application.png[/img]

[shadow=black,bottom][size=18pt][font=georgia]Application of <NAME>[/font][/size][/shadow]
[hr/]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]1.[/b] In-game nickname and RP name:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]2.[/b] Former names:[/shadow][/font] [i](This will be checked; FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]3.[/b] What is your real age and in-game age?:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]4.[/b] What is your time zone?:[/shadow][/font] [i](In GMT; FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]5.[/b] How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:[/shadow][/font] [i](Overall and IV:MP; FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]6.[/b] Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]7.[/b] Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]8.[/b] Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]9.[/b] Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures?:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]10.[/b] Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?:[/shadow][/font] [i](Post a link to your previous application; FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]11.[/b] Why do you want to join the LCPD?:[/shadow][/font] [i](FILL HERE)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][i]Signed,[/i][/shadow][/font]
[i]NAME[/i]

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Rejected] LCPD Application: bloodcreed
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 18:55:07 PM »
5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: Since September 13, 2013

6. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Nothing

7. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: Argonath RPG SA-MP as a freecop , also a former SA-MP server.

I am sorry to tell you this, but you have to have both.. passport and driver license. We can put your application on hold while you don't acquire them  :azn:

Offline George MacHawk

  • [IV:MP] NOOSE Cdr.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 525
  • a.k.a. hAWK
Re: [Rejected] LCPD Application: bloodcreed
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 19:25:55 PM »
 

It is pretty obvious that you copied Peter Kovacs's application and as Sen.Ofc. Junkovich mentioned - you must have a passport and a driving license (or in process of obtaining it; DL).

You will have the ability to reapply no earlier than 30 days as of today.

Signed,
Chief George MacHawk
LCPD Command Staff

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal