| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 06:01 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Interview] Matt_Hayle  (Read 744 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Luis.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
[Interview] Matt_Hayle
« on: August 27, 2013, 15:48:50 PM »
ARPD Interview: Matt_Hayle


What is your phone number?
480189

What time-zone are you in?
GMT

How many hours are you able to be in-game per week (average)
Currently, more than 15 hours.

Anything else you wish to let us know before your interview?
Yeah, something about my past. I've recently joined LAW, like a month ago. Back then, I was a criminal.
I was constantly being chased by cops, and so they earned my respect. I changed my mind and side, and now I am proud to say that I changed for good.

Offline Luis.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
Re: [Interview] Matt_Hayle [INTERVIEWED]
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 23:44:47 PM »
As I am unable to edit the main post, I leave here the latest question, concerning my previous names.




Previous names:
Luis.
Luis Luciano
Luis Santorini
Luis Capoliano
ErnestoRamirez


Offline Luis.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
Re: [Interview] Matt_Hayle
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 21:47:14 PM »
Hi there,
I'm sorry for announcing that I am withdrawing my application for SAPD.

Kind regards,
Matt Hayle

Offline Dario.Cipone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 745
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Staff Sergeant
  • Badge-ID: #A26
Re: [Interview] Matt_Hayle
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 22:26:23 PM »
Hi there,
I'm sorry for announcing that I am withdrawing my application for SAPD.

Kind regards,
Matt Hayle


Noted.
Signed,

SAPD Supervisory Staff Sergeant



 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal