| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 09:25 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: ARPD Forum display name change REQUEST  (Read 78962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: ARPD Forum display name change REQUEST
« Reply #480 on: April 29, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
Current Name: Jonathan C.
Name that you want to change to: Kowalski.
Reason: Change of roleplay character, and I went for Jonathan C. because Kowalski wasn't available, plus I decided I prefer my unique name too.

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Mac Taylor

  • [IV:MP] N.O.o.S.E C.I.U Inspector
  • [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • ******
  • Posts: 369
  • Badge-ID: #LC8271
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Mac
  • VC:MP: [TCL]Mac
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Mac
  • V:MP: [TCL]Mac
Re: ARPD Forum display name change REQUEST
« Reply #481 on: July 03, 2019, 19:28:26 PM »
Current Name: mohammedk
Name that you want to change to: Mac
Reason: Well, the current name looks ugly, the character was already changed and that current name I don't wish to use it anymore.

Offline Rider Of Ghost

  • [IV:MP] LCPD Cadet
  • *
  • Posts: 172
    • Skype - Mhaq25
  • Badge-ID: #LC8246
  • SA-MP: Kane_Wood
  • VC:MP: Mhaq25
  • IV:MP: Josh_Liam
  • V:MP: Mhaq25
  • Discord: Mhaq25#6742
Re: ARPD Forum display name change REQUEST
« Reply #482 on: July 03, 2019, 21:11:23 PM »
Current Name: Rider Of Ghost
Name that you want to change to: Mhaq25
Reason: I dont like that name, As i have choosen it randomly

Offline ahmed

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4
  • SA-MP: fuck off
Re: ARPD Forum display name change REQUEST
« Reply #483 on: August 17, 2019, 20:49:52 PM »
Current Name: ahmed
Name that you want to change to: Sarmed
Reason: I just registered with the random name so, I would like to change the name to Sarmed.

Offline Louis_Gambino

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 59
  • Badge-ID: #AR0132
  • VC:MP: Alexander_Ramon
Re: ARPD Forum display name change REQUEST
« Reply #484 on: August 21, 2019, 10:06:39 AM »
Current Name: Louis_Gambino
Name that you want to change to: Alexander
Reason: Changed the roleplay nick. I'd love if my forum nick would be changed too.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal