| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 11:49 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Officer Solonik / Barrington.  (Read 934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Martin Solonik

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 43
  • Badge-ID: #LS2604
Officer Solonik / Barrington.
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:02:39 PM »
As some of you know, I was barely on duty as an officer. I decided to leave because I can't handle it duo in real. I applied for my next school and it requires alot of work. My activity in weekends are only in the morning. I am going into my examinations and I have to work out alot to get accepted at my new school.

I had lots of fun, learned alot of stuff.

I will leave the SAPD permanently.

Officer Barrington / Solonik.
SAPD Officer Martin Solonik

Offline Tom Adams

  • [SA:MP] Captain
  • ******
  • Posts: 1705
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
Re: Officer Solonik / Barrington.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 13:09:33 PM »
This is already second time I hope this is your final decision now.


Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: Officer Solonik / Barrington.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 13:46:24 PM »
Well, wish you good luck in your future endeavors

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Officer Solonik / Barrington.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 13:47:26 PM »
You have to do only one patrol report once a week.. Is that really that hard? I don't think that resigning is a best option. Those exams of yours wont last forever.

But as you wish. Real Life always comes first. Good luck on those exams and see you!
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Martin Solonik

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 43
  • Badge-ID: #LS2604
Re: Officer Solonik / Barrington.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 16:19:29 PM »
You have to do only one patrol report once a week.. Is that really that hard? I don't think that resigning is a best option. Those exams of yours wont last forever.

But as you wish. Real Life always comes first. Good luck on those exams and see you!

You probably don't know where I am studying for. But it requires alot of concentration and disipline. And yes, this is my fnal decision.
SAPD Officer Martin Solonik

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal