| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:07 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: The Rifles / ARPD / Carlo / Etc !  (Read 1194 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James_Hunter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 661
The Rifles / ARPD / Carlo / Etc !
« on: September 18, 2008, 20:32:52 PM »
Hey guys, as of late i've been completely inactive due to real life, that won't change all that much but I did take a bit of a break, I got a bit involved and needed to step back - I am starting to find spare time again and when I have it you'll see my in my uniform as per usual, sorry for any disturbances i've caused from this but some times we all reach a fork in the road and get a bit confused on what path to take. Anyway, on Argonath - despite the many problems and so on, the ARPD is where my devotion lies on Argonath!

(P.S. - This means I won't be running Carlo, no more crime families, or any crime for that matter, just.. doesn't feel right, lol)

Offline Swifty

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 112
Re: The Rifles / ARPD / Carlo / Etc !
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 20:58:28 PM »
I am glad to hear. Does this mean that you will be filling up your old shoes? :)
ARPD Senior Officer
S.W.A.T. Operative

To Serve & Protect.

Offline FlameMan

  • Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2270
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: The Rifles / ARPD / Carlo / Etc !
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 20:59:15 PM »
Why are you posting it in ON LEAVE section?
I was a bit afraid of it...

Good that you are back, and im sorry of your demotion..
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011:  SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012:  Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline James_Hunter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 661
Re: The Rifles / ARPD / Carlo / Etc !
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 23:06:45 PM »
I am glad to hear. Does this mean that you will be filling up your old shoes? :)

Means what it says bud, I doubt i'll be able to fill up my old shoes as CBFasi has apparently denied that; but I'll be on the beat, sure. Not nearly as much as I used to be though, due to the obvious reasons.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal