| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 12:09 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: 3rd, and final  (Read 1842 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline XSniper

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 430
3rd, and final
« on: August 26, 2012, 03:19:48 AM »
Well this probably is my 3rd resignation for the same exact thing, but this time it will be permanent since I'm going away for studies and I'll be so inactive that me filling up a officer spot for nothing, while they're are more hard working officers out there that deserve this position. Although there is a very huge list of officers I would like to thank who've been there for me since the beginning back in 2010 and now I owe a lot to you, you've brought me where I am, and taught me what I know. I appreciated it very much and will not forget about it. I would also like to give thanks for actually letting me back in after that lock down and giving me one more opportunity. I hope too see you all some day, and wish you all the best. For those still trying to get in SAPD, do not give up even if you've been waiting months, word hard every day and don't let your motivation down - with hard work comes success, keep that in mind.

Farewell SAPD, and all who remember me.

- XSniper


Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 03:22:25 AM »
Best of luck XSniper! Don't give up on us, though! ARPD Officers are always welcome to protect the streets of our fair country! :cop:

You shall be missed man. I hope all goes well for you in your life, and that we see you from time to time. It's never easy seeing a player go, ...but in the end, it's always their real life that matters most.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline [Rstar]Paul

  • SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5110
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 03:24:01 AM »
Good luck man, your a great person.

Just work on the stability a bit on what you wish to do.

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 04:09:52 AM »
Good luck man! I'd hope to see you back maybe in the future but only time will tell. ;)

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 04:58:05 AM »
Respect for those players who can say "Sorry guys, but I need to go study first".

Good luck. :)
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Roske

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 818
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 10:59:42 AM »
Good bye Sniper-Rifle
You are a great cop.

Offline Hamza

  • [SA:MP] Former Command
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1908
  • TeaM-Hamza
    • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
  • Badge-ID: #A07
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 12:08:42 PM »
Good bye.
SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 17:20:51 PM »
Good luck man! I'd hope to see you back maybe in the future but only time will tell. ;)

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Gabriel_VogelBR

  • A.K.A Gabe Vogel
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 247
  • STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM
  • Badge-ID: #SF4276
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 19:20:48 PM »
Respect for those players who can say "Sorry guys, but I need to go study first".

Well said.

Good luck, you'll be missed.
Remember, you are a police officer, not a douche with a shiny badge. Protect and serve, not kill and suspect.


Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 22:38:12 PM »
You are the one I remember from my first day in Argonath.
Sad to see you leave.

Have fun inreal mate.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Ghøst

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1478
  • Pain is weakness leaving your body...
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
I belive that you'll see this reply sooner or later so here it goes.

I remember you from back 2011, i've remember rolling around with you and talking to you on TS and laughing at your troll upon SWAT entrance hehehe, good memories uh...
Oh oh, i do even remember when we were doing that huge explosive tower while Fuzzy was recording the "SWAT Confrontation" trailer, i hope to see you back someday and since time goes fast, i'll see you soon mate, i hope.

Offline Nim

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 220
  • And Justice For All
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 16:58:31 PM »
Farewell Xsniper. You're great officer and person.
Good luck in your future!
Nim 'Halo' Henderson
San Andreas Police Department Officer

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
- Albert Einstein


Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: 3rd, and final
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 19:08:00 PM »
Farewell XSniper, everyone has their time to depart, as pursuits within life never do end.


I'll remember you for your great attitude and personage. Good luck! :cop:




 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal