| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 12:09 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [IV:MP] Resignation [WS]Tomer  (Read 859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tomer

  • Ex SFPD Senior Officer / Academy Teacher / SFPD Cadet Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 408
  • Ex LCPD Officer
  • Badge-ID: #R16
[IV:MP] Resignation [WS]Tomer
« on: August 08, 2012, 22:20:28 PM »
Hey all of my lovable fellow officers, there is no doubt I will miss you a lot, I had the best 3 months I could have, awesome summer, especially with the current changes :) .
I wish you only best luck, and do whatever you can, exceed the limit too, I would like to know the new system will do it's job.
The main reason is that studies are about to begin, but I'm not interested in this community anymore, and I've got self issues to handle with.

Goodbye!  :(  :(

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [IV:MP] Resignation [WS]Tomer
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 22:28:45 PM »
Surprising, yet not unexpected, eh?

Cya Tomer, will miss you, good luck in whatever you are going to do. It was a honor and pleasure to serve with you. Maybe stay in touch on MSN? ;)

Adios, friend!

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Tomer

  • Ex SFPD Senior Officer / Academy Teacher / SFPD Cadet Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 408
  • Ex LCPD Officer
  • Badge-ID: #R16
Re: [IV:MP] Resignation [WS]Tomer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 22:30:01 PM »
Adios <3, yes, after I get it fixed  :conf: .
Add me, I sent you my temp email.

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: [IV:MP] Resignation [WS]Tomer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:48:20 AM »
Tomeeeeeer Koltaaaaaaa :cry:
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Leroy Kolta

  • [LU] Former Deputy Chief [SA:MP] FBI Human Resources Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
Re: [IV:MP] Resignation [WS]Tomer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 02:52:31 AM »
Late, I know.
Good bye Bud. Cya around later?  :cry:

Leroy Kolta
FBI Special Agent in Charge

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal