| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 15:09 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Inactivity - Study Abroad year  (Read 908 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Inactivity - Study Abroad year
« on: August 07, 2012, 13:47:01 PM »
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=87642.0

As some will know I am going to Florida for 2 semesters very soon (until June '13). I would be still playing until next week although my PC has broken.

As usual my activity drops dramatically when I'm at University, and as I do not know if my laptop will be good enough (or social life happens) I may not be ingame at all during this period. So if possible denote me as inactive and I should be able to return to officer duties when I return to activity.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Roske

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 818
Re: Inactivity - Study Abroad year
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 15:38:40 PM »
Bye Jcs
Study alot  :devroll:

Offline Def Perry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1208
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
Re: Inactivity - Study Abroad year
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 18:09:56 PM »
Goodluck with your study man.
See you in '13 :D
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Steven J

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2743
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
Re: Inactivity - Study Abroad year
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 10:51:45 AM »
Be safe and good luck.
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal