| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:36 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Nice chase moments  (Read 1465 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Nice chase moments
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Roske

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 818
Re: Nice chase moments
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 15:36:20 PM »
Paul's driving skillz  :lol:

Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: Nice chase moments
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 19:36:28 PM »
I was hoping to see Chase rape someone but eh bad luck  :(
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Nice chase moments
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 19:40:53 PM »
I was hoping to see Chase rape someone but eh bad luck  :(

Oh my god! Get outta forums ya pervert !  :ban:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: Nice chase moments
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 10:16:37 AM »
I was hoping to see Chase rape someone but eh bad luck  :(

Same with me,  :lol:.

You have a night, I have a power.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal