| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 09:53 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: ZeRoX  (Read 5368 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
VCPD: ZeRoX
« on: May 28, 2012, 19:44:22 PM »
Nickname in-game: ZeRoX
Age: 15 in less than a month
Favourite weapon: Any type of Shotgun
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Over 1 and half years.
How long have you played as a cop: I was a criminel a lot, but also a cop here and there, so I recon that about in total of 2-3 months.
Have you read the VC:MP related guides in Police Procedures board: Yes, ofcourse.
Why do you want to join Vice City Police Department: People know me as a criminel. But I decided to make a change! I want to be here because I want to keep the rules and not break them.

I know that my past, is shitty and all, but please, I promis you that I've changed, I won't lie, *puts a M1911 Pistol and aims at his own head and says so*, I won't be the same as I was at the past. I have changed! I guaranty!


Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 19:58:06 PM »
Didnt expect to see you here.. I thought you were a criminal. Good luck tho.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Stormeus

  • [VC:MP] VCMP Judge
  • *
  • Posts: 331
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 12:46:41 PM »
Application noted.

We can't speak much on your police merits, so your activity and behavior in-game and out will be monitored.



Offline STALKER

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 147
    • Skype - pavkata656
  • SA-MP: =AV=Stalker
  • VC:MP: =AV=Stalker
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 20:00:18 PM »
All I can tell you about him is:
Raging no longer is floating in his mind  :donut:
He is a very good roleplay'er.
He can focus instead of rage.


I give him [ :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut:]. A 6 donut box for him!
We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight on the ground.
We shall fight on the seas and oceans.
We shall fight with great confidence and with great strength in the air.
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be.
We shall fight on the landing grounds.
We shall fight on the fields.
We shall never surrender.

Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 21:16:08 PM »
Thinking of withdrawing because of the dis-reaspect and un-willness that people show.


Offline Stormeus

  • [VC:MP] VCMP Judge
  • *
  • Posts: 331
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 21:17:42 PM »
Thinking of withdrawing because of the dis-reaspect and un-willness that people show.

If this is regarding today's incident, take a moment, inhale deeply, exhale, and allow us to try to reason with you.

This kind of attitude would not be expected of a VCPD member.



Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 21:18:45 PM »
I didn't regard today's incident.
EDIT: People just show to much un-willness to have me in the force.



Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 21:24:20 PM »
If anyone doesn't want me in the force because of my past, than say so! I'll just leave.



Offline DJ_Gianni

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 76
  • VCPD & SFPD Officer
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 21:41:46 PM »
ZeRoX Listen:

Everybody needs to earn his respect....I Really want u In The VCPD.
And I'm Sure Other People Also as in VCPD by doing team work with those that have something against u might also get respected by them ;) .

And Try NOT to RAGE & Stay calm bad behaviour in VCPD will not be tolerated here.

in shorter words:

1.Don't Rage
2.Don't let u get tiny by the people that have something against u (but make sure it isnt going to be a shootout or fight like that)
3.Stay Calm
4.Try to communicate with the other Members of The VCPD even with the people that have something against u its maybe like that u will be respected by them.

I Hope u Learned Something from this ;)

~DJ_Lance_Vance
Vice City & San Fierro PD Officer.
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 06:11:21 AM »
People didnt like me before as well, Zerox. They were flaming me, insulting me, but yet, i have managed to ignore those people and move forward. Within week or two i made it to cadet. And then i passed my exams and made it to officer.. Until....

Anyways, you got to understand that blaming others is not always the right option. Maybe other people are blaming you as well? They wont disrespect you just because. Just try and CHANGE YOURSELF, DO NOT point fingers to someone else, because when you point a finger to someone , thousands of others are pointing to you. If that wont help, just learn to ignore them and they will get bored. Believe me, i know.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 13:03:50 PM »
I guess your right Max. I'm going to keep that in mind.

Offline STALKER

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 147
    • Skype - pavkata656
  • SA-MP: =AV=Stalker
  • VC:MP: =AV=Stalker
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 10:22:51 AM »
ZeRoX,remember what you sed to me? You sed to ignore those who annoy me/you and continue on.
Also this guy is very important because of his history and his memories. Anyone who has problems with him,should just keep it to himself and not spread any hate here or on Argonath.
We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight on the ground.
We shall fight on the seas and oceans.
We shall fight with great confidence and with great strength in the air.
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be.
We shall fight on the landing grounds.
We shall fight on the fields.
We shall never surrender.

Offline ferrari32

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 20:47:14 PM »
Not really cop material, given his background.

Offline PulseEffect

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • [VC:MP] VCMP Judge
  • *
  • Posts: 957
  • Orta Recens Quam Pura Nites
    • Skype - alexander.an2
  • SA-MP: =AV=PulseEffect
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 01:13:27 AM »
Not really cop material, given his background.

So? In Argonath you can RP 2 or more characters =.=

~~
[VC:MP] Former VCPD Captain | [SA:MP] Former SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Rapture

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 91
  • Badge-ID: #FR33C0P
  • SA-MP: Rapture_Corleone
  • VC:MP: =AV=Rapture
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 03:24:02 AM »
Not really cop material, given his background.

So? In Argonath you can RP 2 or more characters =.=

srs rp mode yo yo yo
Creator of the notorious Freecop Forum:

freecop.topgoo.net

Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 06:47:14 AM »
Not really cop material, given his background.
I haven't seen you for ages, how do you know if I'm good or not?

Offline ferrari32

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 11:00:30 AM »
I wasn't speaking of the criminal background.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 11:53:10 AM »
Anyone has a chance to get in. I believe VCPD command is clever enough themselves to see if he is suitable or not. Stop provoking people.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline ferrari32

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 22:31:48 PM »
Anyone has a chance to get in. I believe VCPD command is clever enough themselves to see if he is suitable or not. Stop provoking people.
Ain't provoking, expressing my opinion, to which I have the right to.

Offline ZeRoX

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
Re: VCPD: ZeRoX
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 05:40:38 AM »
Not really cop material, given his background.
1. You can't tell if I'm good as a COP or not, cuz your banned from the server and I haven't seen you for ages.
2. It's true that you have the right to express your opinion but if you don't know anything about it, just stay out of it.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal