Best of Luck with your Application, hope to see you on SAPD soon. 

|
Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM] Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus [November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM] Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky [November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM] Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard [November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM] Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky [November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]
There aren't any users online.
|
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. |
![]() | Patrol Report Date: 22/4/2012 Length: 30 minutes Patrol Partner(s): Alone Suspects Arrested: 0 Suspects Killed: 0 Investigations Performed: 0 Tickets Issued: 1 - For speeding Civilians Stopped: 1 Description of your shift: Today I planned to patrol alone and practice more on my own skills. I didn't engaged any suspects today because I made today a practice and exercise day. Really had fun working on myself. Dash-Cam Pictures: http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3/samp031th.png http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6558/samp032pxt.png Conclusion:
|