| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 09:41 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: What do you prefer?  (Read 3108 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

  • SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5110
What do you prefer?
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:15:41 PM »
Hi guys,

Which forum logo would you prefer?
The old one or the current new one?

Share your opinions!


Cheers!

Offline Fuzzy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 487
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:17:36 PM »
Maybe it could have some fades from all games and not just IV?


Offline [Rstar]Paul

  • SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5110
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:18:42 PM »
Well maybe someone can do something which can make it better from Fuzzy's suggestion.

Offline Roske

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 818
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 12:26:28 PM »
Maybe it could have some fades from all games and not just IV?
Ill try making something like that, but I my self prefer the old one.

Offline Steven J

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2743
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 12:32:28 PM »
I like this new one.
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Roske

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 818
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 12:34:50 PM »
I like this new one.
You are probably right, the old one is too old.

Offline Cyril

  • SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 607
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 12:57:19 PM »
I prefer this new one


Offline Hank Blayer

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 436
  • If you never try, you'll never know
  • Badge-ID: #LV3509
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 13:37:24 PM »
As long as the Gvardia's logo is not there, I am pleased.  ;)




LVPD - Sergeant
CMB Admin


Daniel Ocean

  • Guest
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 14:37:16 PM »
This one is nice enough from my view.

Offline Jack Baker

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 14:48:45 PM »
This one looks great, keep it  :)

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 15:26:31 PM »
There's more going on with the new one (I think the same banner from the site previously), and I am sure we can change the pictures from time to time? :)

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 15:31:43 PM »
Make a logo out of photos from all the servers or as Legend suggested make them change from time to time(day after day or refresh after refresh)
BKP

Offline Tomer

  • Ex SFPD Senior Officer / Academy Teacher / SFPD Cadet Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 408
  • Ex LCPD Officer
  • Badge-ID: #R16
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 16:25:23 PM »

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 16:27:52 PM »
The new logo is extremely small on my res of 1050.

  I would like the idea of having a logo overlay with changing backgrounds of user submitted pictures.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 18:07:07 PM »
I got used to the old one, and I liked it, but I also think I will get used to this one as well...They both are good..can't decide.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Ben

  • Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2703
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 18:14:11 PM »
The new logo is extremely small on my res of 1050.

  I would like the idea of having a logo overlay with changing backgrounds of user submitted pictures.
I have 1050 too for some reason...except I set mine to 1080, and altered the settings on my screen to compensate  :redface:
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Salmonella

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1304
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 19:31:40 PM »
I prefer the older logo.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2453
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 19:41:02 PM »
I don't pay so much attention to the logo as it's not the thing I look at the most so use whatever you want as long its stay related to the ARPD, indeed.

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 04:48:16 AM »
Maybe something with fades from all the servers / games, that spans across the entire top of the forum; something similar to the FBI forum's banner, except it is ARPD-themed, perhaps with the logo on the center.

Sample layout arrangement:
[III] [VC] [ARPD Logo] [SA] [IV]
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 04:52:07 AM »
Maybe something with fades from all the servers / games, that spans across the entire top of the forum; something similar to the FBI forum's banner, except it is ARPD-themed, perhaps with the logo on the center.

Sample layout arrangement:
[III] [VC] [ARPD Logo] [SA] [IV]
Not a bad idea.

Current logo isn't bad but it only portrays IV, when Argonath is much more than IV.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal