| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 14:33 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: LU LCPD Official Opening!  (Read 5629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
LU LCPD Official Opening!
« on: March 21, 2012, 22:06:23 PM »
I am proud to say that the LCPD is officially opened, applications as well. Note that we may not be operating in-game yet, but this is due to server development. However, I have opened applications for those to show their dedication towards the department as a civilian. Once we open the server, LCPD's opening is complete.

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:52:24 AM »
Good luck!
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Kyle McDane

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 455
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
  • Badge-ID: #SF5114
  • SA-MP: KyleSforza
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
<------ First one to apply  :roll:

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 08:33:25 AM »
Good luck!

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Tomer

  • Ex SFPD Senior Officer / Academy Teacher / SFPD Cadet Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 408
  • Ex LCPD Officer
  • Badge-ID: #R16
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »

Offline Omar Aly

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1380
  • Badge-ID: #SF3302
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 15:12:33 PM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 15:45:21 PM »
I would apply as well...but my LU doesn't work..

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline KhornateMonkey

  • [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1482
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 16:55:06 PM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.


Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Ghøst

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1478
  • Pain is weakness leaving your body...
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 21:25:13 PM »
Graphics aren't everything, if what you're saying was translated to the letter, you would not play SA:MP neither and go for GTA IV or some other similar game, but you didn't left it did you? Gameplay is the main factor, if you have fun, you won't leave the game because of it's graphics.

-Good luck with L.C.P.D. Jenn.

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 23:32:08 PM »
I would apply as well...but my LU doesn't work..
What's wrong with it?

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 23:42:39 PM »
Bad executive or something similar, going to re-install tommorow.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 00:14:06 AM »
Oh that. Yeah you should reinstall.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 01:09:45 AM »
Done.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 01:10:49 AM »
Awesome. Thanks for the application!  :D

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 01:14:19 AM »
Awesome. Thanks for the application!  :D

No problem, just hurry with the server!  :razz:

Edit: Just noticed the flood in 'Recent comments'  :lol:

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.
It has more realistic graphics than GTA:SA :roll:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 01:33:50 AM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.
It has more realistic graphics than GTA:SA :roll:

No..  :lol:

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 01:36:47 AM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.
It has more realistic graphics than GTA:SA :roll:

No..  :lol:
Real-life doesn't contain an orange glow all times of the day, or Ambulances with one door missing their unit number and the other one not... ;)

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 01:37:59 AM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.
It has more realistic graphics than GTA:SA :roll:

No..  :lol:
Real-life doesn't contain an orange glow all times of the day, or Ambulances with one door missing their unit number and the other one not... ;)

 :rofl:

GTA III may be uglier, but I admit it looks more realistic.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: LU LCPD Official Opening!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 01:38:19 AM »
If it just wasn't a game with bad graphics.. I would have been first to apply but the game's so old.
It has more realistic graphics than GTA:SA :roll:

No..  :lol:
Real-life doesn't contain an orange glow all times of the day, or Ambulances with one door missing their unit number and the other one not... ;)

 :rofl:

GTA III may be uglier, but I admit it looks more realistic.
Uglier? D:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal