| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 20:41 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Requesting a mod | Paying 75k  (Read 904 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pepper

  • SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 670
  • Protect & Serve
Requesting a mod | Paying 75k
« on: March 01, 2012, 22:44:39 PM »
I just need a mod done on a Crown Victoria, i'll PM you the pictures because I don't want to post them publicly. Also, if you need more pictures than I have, I need to know within a few hours so I can take more. Thank you
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: Requesting a mod | Paying 75k
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 23:35:33 PM »
I might be able to help you this weekend
BKP

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal