| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 20:28 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin  (Read 1215 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
[SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« on: February 29, 2012, 19:11:09 PM »
Hello,


I'm sad because I'm will tell you this but I need to resign from SAPD, reason:

I have some problem's IRL I hope I will fix that soon , Best of lucks in future.

I hope I will be welcome again when I fix my problem, and when I reapply for SAPD.

Till than, GoodBye.

* Aca Collin  Put's gun and badge on desk and salutes
Stay safe!

Cadet Aca Collin

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Francisco Martinez

  • 8040
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1066
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 22:35:25 PM »
Goodbye and Good luck!
Quote
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Quote
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline George Jetson

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 690
  • Badge-ID: #LS3994
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 22:42:11 PM »
Real life comes first!

Good luck! and good bye.

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 22:51:37 PM »
Disapointing to see you go. Good luck with life!

Resignation sadly accepted.

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 22:56:52 PM »
You are realy suprising me with this, Very sad to see you leave, Take care buddy.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 14:35:07 PM »
Thank's Guys, I'm really hope I will fix my problem soon and chill with you again :)

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Pedro

  • [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1305
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 16:23:36 PM »
Sad to see you leaving but IRL comes first. Hope you solve those problems fast. Good Luck.

Regards,
Senior Officer Pedro Cipone


3x  2x 

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 18:37:54 PM »
I hope so. When I fix problem , I hope i will be welcome back.

Signed,
Ex Cadet,
Aca Luciano

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

  • SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5110
Re: [SA:MP] Cadet , Aca Collin
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »
Resignation Rejected: Cadet has been reinstated directly to his position as per issues have been fixed.
Welcome back.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal