| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 00:19 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: ARPD In Real Life  (Read 3159 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
ARPD In Real Life
« on: February 15, 2012, 16:35:58 PM »
Post the ARPD RL Memes with the nametags :D

(The old SAPD Topic is missing, + this is for all servers :))

I'll start

VC:MP's VCPD "topkops"  :hah:



Regular bank rob in VC:MP



Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 07:28:26 AM »



Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 13:34:24 PM »
Lols nice one Max  :lol: .


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 21:53:43 PM »

Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=20141.0

It's abadoned, + mostly it was still taken as Funny SAPD memes rather than ARPD
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »


Note: I didn't make this picture, I found it in old topic. I hope you don't get offended Shades  :D .


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 12:42:11 PM »


Note: I didn't make this picture, I found it in old topic. I hope you don't get offended Shades  :D .

Lol the one by Marcell :D:D:D:D:D:D
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline [R*]EliteTerm

  • E-1337
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 805
  • Tommy Vercetti, Remember the name!
    • Skype - eliteterm13
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 19:26:06 PM »


ARPD Officers' vehicle of choice.

Offline Stormeus

  • [VC:MP] VCMP Judge
  • *
  • Posts: 331
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 21:23:57 PM »



Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 21:31:00 PM »
Lol, nice!


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 18:38:43 PM »
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline ^Shadow^

  • [VC:MP] Peacekeeper [VC:MP] Member of Academy Staff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
  • Badge-ID: VC3800
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 17:05:27 PM »


Note: I didn't make this picture, I found it in old topic. I hope you don't get offended Shades  :D .

Just being curious, where was that posted first ? :P


+ I am so hardworking :P
and I am not anymore a WS Trial, I am a WS Full member :pancher:



Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 21:33:26 PM »
I'm not so sure, I'll check it later (which means never).  :lol:


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 22:06:02 PM »
Good old times

















Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 00:40:36 AM »
Some of those really cracked me up... I'm going to enjoy this topic, haha.

Offline Briggs

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 160
  • Badge-ID: #LV7777
Re: ARPD In Real Life
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 14:25:02 PM »
Quote

Frank Hawk received some critical hits from Pixy. :rofl:
LAS VENTURAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
OFFICER BRIGGS


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal