| Date: 10-10-26  Time: 18:37 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin  (Read 7641 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jonathan.Paris

  • [SA:MP] OCU Inspector
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 294
  • "Playing from 9th of Augost, 2011"
  • Badge-ID: #AR4934
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2012, 18:03:34 PM »
According to what I've saw in your application I would like to announce that...
You're working good, keep it up, RECOMMANDED
!

Jonathan.Paris - Jonathan Baker

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2012, 18:11:26 PM »
Thanks.
I really appreciate that.

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2012, 21:37:05 PM »

Patrol Report

Date: 03/14/2012
Length: 1hour
Patrol Partner(s): [MA]Clark Devlin helped me in some chase
Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 2
Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0
Description of your shift: I was patrolling around.
Dash-Cam Pictures:








Conclusion: Boring patrol.
  • -- Notes --None
  • -- Questions --None
  • -- Plans for improvements --None

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2012, 22:42:02 PM »

Patrol Report

Date: 03/17/2012
Length: 1hour
Patrol Partner(s): Lincoln Brown
Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 2
Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0
Description of your shift: I was patrolling around.
Dash-Cam Pictures:








Conclusion: Too much lag.
  • -- Notes --None
  • -- Questions --None
  • -- Plans for improvements --None

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2012, 23:21:32 PM »
I am going to post report now but I can't upload pictures because I reached 500 on my account, so I can't upload anymore.

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2012, 23:22:23 PM »

Patrol Report

Date: 03/18/2012
Length: 2hour
Patrol Partner(s): Lincoln Brown
Suspects Arrested: 3
Suspects Killed: 4
Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0
Description of your shift: I was patrolling around LV and SF.
Dash-Cam Pictures:




Conclusion: Too much lag.
  • -- Notes --None
  • -- Questions --None
  • -- Plans for improvements --None

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2012, 08:46:13 AM »
Stevke, Just delete your photos fromm acc and You will can to upload :)

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Alexander

  • Former SFPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 320
  • Alexander Crowley
  • Badge-ID: #AR5283
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2012, 17:31:30 PM »
Stevke, Just delete your photos fromm acc and You will can to upload :)
If he deletes the screens then they will be unable to be seen again...

Just create another account bro', like me  ;)

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2012, 20:18:56 PM »
Smart Alexander :)

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Lincoln.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 148
  • ||Lincoln Brown||
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2012, 21:42:18 PM »
Stevke, Just delete your photos fromm acc and You will can to upload :)
Stevke, just delete your photos from your account and you will be able to upload*


Grammar nazi  :cool:

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2012, 07:54:10 AM »
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Lincoln.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 148
  • ||Lincoln Brown||
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2012, 16:49:18 PM »

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2012, 17:59:40 PM »
Lincoln, You think you're smart? :D

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Lincoln.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 148
  • ||Lincoln Brown||
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2012, 17:38:55 PM »
Lincoln, You think you're smart? :D
No need to think, I know I am.






P.S. Yeah, I am, I got 75% on the tests, FC (English Exam), most of my friends got 55-65, only one clever nigga like you got 80% and I was like  :wow:
Just kidding, I'm not a nerd, I honestly don't give a f**k about the marks :D

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2012, 09:20:18 AM »
Yes, Yes, Thats Smartest 'Zarkovo' guy... :rofl: D

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Lincoln.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 148
  • ||Lincoln Brown||
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2012, 18:04:03 PM »
Yes, Yes, Thats Smartest 'Zarkovo' guy... :rofl: D
I'm from 'Banovo Brdo', you stupid nigga  :lol:

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2012, 18:05:24 PM »
Back to topic please  :)


this is a Job application , Remember? ;)
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2012, 20:31:37 PM »
I thought you are from 'Dedinje' :P

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2012, 14:51:46 PM »
Don't troll here please.

Offline Stevke.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 100
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | Stevke Collin
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2012, 22:29:48 PM »
My parents are going to Paris so I can't play.
I will be innactive 10days since there isn't PC at my grandmother's house.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal