| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:30 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob  (Read 4614 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
[Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« on: January 08, 2012, 22:05:43 PM »


In-Game nickname and RP Name: 
In-Game Nickname: LittleJacob   -   RP Name: LittleJacob

Former Names (This will be checked): ):
[SFC]LittleJacob, LittleJacob_Khalidov, [A]L.Jacob_Khalidov (Angel of Deaths

RL-Age and In-game Age:
Real-Age: 17   -   In-Game Age: 23

How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG? (Overall and IV:MP): 
I play IV:MP since July, (now 6 Months)

Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?:
Yes, I posses an US of argonath passport and a driver's license

Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If “yes”, where?: 
No, Only In-Game working as Cop

Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures?:
Yes, I have understand the Police Laws and Procedures

Have you been denied or resigned before? If yes, Why? (Post a link to your previous application): 
No

Why do you want to join the LCPD?: 
I want to join the LCPD, i want a good job, I dont want to get in a criminal gang anymore and i want to make legal money. Work hard for my money




Date:
(08/01/2012)

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
I killed a suspect after i ask him for few times to give up but he didn't give up and he attacked the cops

Traffic stops conducted:
I stopped player cause they were speeding. Fined: 7

Patrol time:
Thomas_C

Incidents:
Mostly I got carkilled by suspect when i tried to carjack them     

Conclusion:
I have learn today that its easy if u chase a suspect with some cops

Signed,
LittleJacob

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

  • [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 2085
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 22:18:57 PM »
Hi Jacob,
Can you please fix the last question, it is such a standard answer..

You can start your patrols on LC streets. Here is the form with which you must report us your activity:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://arpdnoose.co.cc/other/lcpd/patrolreport.png[/img]

[b]Date:[/b]
[i](mm/dd/yy)[/i]

[b]Suspects killed and/or apprehended:[/b]
[i](Reason for killing/apprehending them)[/i]

[b]Traffic stops conducted:[/b]
[i](Reasons and number of fined civilians)[/i]

[b]Patrol time:[/b]
[i](And/if any patrol partners involved (Names))[/i]

[b]Incidents:[/b]
[i](Incidents that occurred during the patrol. Include extensive descriptions and/or images/evidence preferably) [/i]       

[b]Conclusion:[/b]
[i](Write a short conclusion about your duty day)[/i]

[b]Signed,[/b]
[i]NAME[/i]

Good luck!
Regards, LCPD Captain Twenty.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015


Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 22:27:50 PM »
Hey LJ,

can you please make your answers non-bolded? It kills my eyes  ;)
Thanks
 
Regards, Latch

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 23:32:02 PM »
Uh, please use Reply button instead of modifying the  post with application. Also please fix the Patrol time question. Thank you,

Regards, Latch

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline James Conway

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 192
  • James_Conway
  • Badge-ID: #LC5273
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 16:56:37 PM »
Good luck Jacob

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 17:12:49 PM »
Thank you  :)

Offline Logan Keller

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 339
  • Badge-ID: #LC5175
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 19:07:38 PM »
Good luck with your application Jacob. :)

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

  • [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 2085
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 19:11:59 PM »
Hi Jacob,
Can you please fix the last question, it is such a standard answer..
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015


Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 22:29:12 PM »
Thanks Ogisa,

and last question fixed, i hope it's good now?

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 22:53:31 PM »

Date:
(09/01/2012)

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
I killed a suspect, cause he wont give up and was evading the whole time

Traffic stops conducted:
Fined Today: 0

Patrol time:
Nattana, n3u, [PBS]Dadola

Incidents:
I was chasing a suspect, when the suspect jumping out the car i accidently carkilled him       

Conclusion:
It's not always easy to be a cop

Signed,
LittleJacob

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 23:15:14 PM »



Date:
(10/01/2012)

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Suspects killed and/or apprehended: 0

Traffic stops conducted:
I ticket a play for his speed. i ticket him for driving 18km/h above the limit. Fined: 1

Patrol time:
Patrol Time: 20-25 Minutes With Mihail

Incidents:
I crashed into a other player when i was chasing a suspect        

Conclusion:
its hard to chase suspect on high speed, sometimes i got lag

Signed,
LittleJacob






Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 22:35:07 PM »


Date:
(11/01/2012)

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Killing/Apprehending: 0

Traffic stops conducted:
Fined: 0

Patrol time:
Patrol Time: 30-35 Minutes

Incidents:
No incidents today       

Conclusion:
Its boring without suspects or lawbreakers

Signed,
LittleJacob


Got nothing today, cause that server list problem

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 16:20:32 PM »


Date:
(12/01/2012)

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
I only chase suspect, Officers killed and/or apprehended him

Traffic stops conducted:
Traffic stopped, cause speeding. Ticket him. Fined: 1

Patrol time:
Patrol Time: 1hour

Incidents:
Got no incidents today     

Conclusion:
Do your work good, or you are a bad cop

Signed,
LittleJacob

Yesterday I got internet problems, so i put it now

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 17:51:40 PM »
Jacob, you shouldn't participate in robberies while applying for LCPD.

Regards,
Latch

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 00:56:18 AM »
Sorry,

it was bored so we RP it.

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 01:00:51 AM »


Date:
(13/01/2012)

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Today i only chased suspects. I dont kill or apprehended a suspect today.

Traffic stops conducted:
Today, I stopped a player cause he was speeding. I only gave him a warning.

Patrol time:
50-60 Minutes

Incidents:
Got no incidents today.       

Conclusion:
chasing speedcars are to difficult

Signed,
LittleJacob

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
Watch out for some off those speeders, some of them will provoke you on purpose.. so don't rush, be calm. If they bore you a lot, use /report for cophunting. Yes, we should chase down every single lawbreaker in the city, but we do not accept cophunting and trolling with police. :)

Offline yoske

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 171
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
Jacob, you shouldn't participate in robberies while applying for LCPD.

Regards,
Latch

Also you shouldn't kidnap persons while being a noose cadet :P You could told him this in-game ;)


I see you are improving a lot, you are changing my initial opinion slowly but surely. Keep up with good work. ;)
p.s. I hope you are really done with gangs and criminal activity.

Regards.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 08:09:49 AM »

Also you shouldn't kidnap persons while being a noose cadet :P You could told him this in-game ;)
:v2:

Anyway, you are doing very good job ;)

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline LittleJacob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
  • LittleJacob
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application: LittleJacob
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »
Thanks all,

I will realy do my best

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal