| Date: 11-10-26  Time: 10:19 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I want to join police A.R.P.D. apply  (Read 395 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Juan_Cotez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 9
I want to join police A.R.P.D. apply
« on: November 21, 2011, 16:16:29 PM »
Hello sir to chief of the police i am juan_cotez i want to join ARPD [Apply] i am love this career because to help people nation and govern ment  protect Nation Country by terrorism and communism please INVITE ME IN SAMP ARGONATH RPG

Offline Plam Knight

  • SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3730
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
Re: I want to join police A.R.P.D. apply
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 16:21:39 PM »
Well first ARPD is all police departments in Argonath - VCPD, SAPD,LCPD and FBI.
Second I guess when you put such a topic in SAPD Applications, you want to join SAPD so here is a link that will help you to create application.
SAPD Application instructions

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: I want to join police A.R.P.D. apply
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 00:03:54 AM »
Re-Apply with the correct format.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal