| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 18:29 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD Chief Jenn Kolta  (Read 799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
VCPD Chief Jenn Kolta
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:05:51 AM »
Ah yes. A year ago, I applied for the VCPD division, and was accepted. Never knew I'd get this far along, however all things must come to an end. I retire from VCPD Chief, and promote SugarD to VCPD's Chief once more. I must shift focus to LCPD as Chief there. I will still be in VCPD as a Senior Officer and Command Advisor. I'll always be around, you can count on that.  ;)

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: VCPD Chief Jenn Kolta
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 04:27:29 AM »
Thanks for your hard work you put into VCPD!

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: VCPD Chief Jenn Kolta
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 05:04:35 AM »
Resignation/self-demotion sadly accepted. You will continue to be MTA:VC VCPD's Command Advisor as per our discussion regarding things, as well as a MTA:VC VCPD Senior Officer, to help promote and continue cooperation between MTA:VC VCPD, MTA:VC FBI, LU LCPD, and LU FBI. Your work in this Department has been more than incredible, and I want to again personally thank you for your hard work, as well as your amazing ability to bring cooperation between MTA:VC VCPD and MTA:VC FBI to a very high level...something never seen in all of ARPD before.

I look forward to working with you in the future during cases which require both of our Departments to communicate.

I also would like to extend a additional thank you. From my time previously as Chief, to being moved to Deputy Chief, and now back, I have never been quite as impressed or thankful to have someone that "stole" ( ;) ) my rank to ever work so hard that you gained my respect on a professional level. (You already had it on a personal one!)

Thank you Retired Chief Jenn Kolta. Your official Command presence will be deeply missed in this Department, but I am happy to see you staying in your positions mentioned above.

* Chief Schappell salutes Retired VCPD Chief Jenn Kolta one final time, with a tear in his eye...

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Giovanni_Blake

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 529
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
Re: VCPD Chief Jenn Kolta
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
We've had our ups and downs in the past working together, yet you were a great Chief having faith in me and my ideas, supporting me throughout situations. I am always happy to step back into VCPD if any help is needed.

* James McKay Salutes Chief Jenn K.
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal