| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 21:25 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation - Officer Batta  (Read 1161 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Batta

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
Resignation - Officer Batta
« on: October 16, 2011, 19:17:42 PM »
Hello there, Officers!


Yea . . . I'm here to announce my official resignation from the SAPD.

Sadly, I must take this decision because I don't want to tease you. Don't waste your time hoping for me to be back because very probably I won't come back . . I won't be back.

I've been thinking about my resignation for a long time and today I decided to end the story (if you were used to play with me I bet you could expect this because, actually, it was already ended).


I would like to avoid sentences of circumstance but I must say that being a SAPD member (even if I have been playing more as freecop) has really been an awesome experience and I want to thank you all, sincerely.

I won't list, as usual, all my thankgivings for each Officer I met, you know you don't need it to remember and being remembered. You can imagine what I could say you.


Why am I leaving? Yea . . good question Batta. I'm leaving because of 2 things: SA:MP and IV:MP.

- SA:MP doesn't attract me anymore not only for its old graphics but because I can't find it nice as I found it before, maybe because the community became static . . Obviously, it's not your fault.

- IV:MP is the opportunity I have always been waiting for, you knew it as you knew I could leave. IV:MP attracts for its better graphics and especially for its community and its gameplay possibilities. Furthermore I'm very busy with my duties in IV:MP.


Yes, that's it. You know I'm not good with official speechs . . so if you have any question, please feel free to ask me here.

Regards,
Batta.
IV:MP former Administrator, FBI 2nd Commander, CMB/COL Director, SSDS Driving Instructor

Offline Francisco Martinez

  • 8040
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1066
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 22:12:10 PM »
Goodbye and Good Luck.
Quote
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Quote
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline iMarkz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1588
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 23:09:57 PM »
See you in IV:MP, mate.
Signed,
San Fierro Police Department
Lieutenant Marco 'iMarkz' Maserati.

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 03:21:00 AM »
Good luck Batta!

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 06:05:08 AM »
See ya Batta, hopefully I'll see you in Liberty City sometime.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Ghøst

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1478
  • Pain is weakness leaving your body...
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 10:37:45 AM »
See you around Batta, see you on IV:MP "Agent" :razz:

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 13:15:29 PM »
Good luck Agent!  :cop:


Offline Marco Cipone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1925
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 13:20:28 PM »
Good luck,Batta!You will be missed ,especially by me,old patrol partner.. :(

Offline Batta

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 14:07:02 PM »
Thank you guys  ;)

I won't forget you  :)
IV:MP former Administrator, FBI 2nd Commander, CMB/COL Director, SSDS Driving Instructor

Offline Leroy Kolta

  • [LU] Former Deputy Chief [SA:MP] FBI Human Resources Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
Re: Resignation - Officer Batta
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 22:54:53 PM »
Batta is doing well in the fbi. I am sorry for a great loss in the ARPD.

Regards,
Leroy Kolta
IVMP FBI Special Agent

Leroy Kolta
FBI Special Agent in Charge

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal