| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 15:18 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Funny memes of Argonath Public Services (gallery)  (Read 98000 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Funny memes of Argonath Public Services (gallery)
« on: August 23, 2011, 16:56:28 PM »
As I make them, they will be posted.










Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Teddy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 254
    • Skype - martinezderek10
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 18:15:38 PM »
Win

Offline =AV=Craft

  • [SA:MP] Civil Court Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 119
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 18:24:12 PM »
LoL

Offline Ghøst

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1478
  • Pain is weakness leaving your body...
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 19:26:52 PM »
LEROY!!! This is why i didn't wanted to drive your limo -.-
Ok ok, you caught me Mike!

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 19:40:15 PM »
I know I did, that's why I am busting your balls. :D

Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 21:20:34 PM »
Haha Ghost, see you in the Limo at 9.

Offline Nicholas Baker

  • [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1377
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 22:15:28 PM »
Haha Ghost, see you in the Limo at 9.

Are you cheating on me?
Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.


My everyday fun lies here. :)





Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 22:24:34 PM »
There was nothing to start with. ;)

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 22:32:08 PM »
There was nothing to start with. ;)
Ohh Leroy, I know you better than that.  :roll:

Offline Wayne

  • SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 832
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 22:36:06 PM »
Lol'd @ Renzo and Mike Collin

Epic carplate btw.

Offline SafetyMoose

  • [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 950
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 23:02:05 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL its so true
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 00:50:44 AM »
That's me and Trane chasing Leroy's cat who escaped on the way to the vet again. He was too lazy to chase it that he called out SWAT for it  :evil:
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 02:07:28 AM »
I am finding more to get all of you guys.  :rules:

Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Leonardo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1370
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 02:17:25 AM »




@ DPD, end of 2009 and beginning of 2010. Oldies shall understand these pics. I'll make one later with Smey, Hidduh and Jcstodds. :P


FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 02:36:55 AM »
haha too bad that car is not pink and purple
BKP

Offline Conk

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 314
  • Conky
  • Badge-ID: #AD4566
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 03:18:12 AM »

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 03:38:48 AM »
haha too bad that car is not pink and purple

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 04:18:08 AM »
:lol: :lol:  LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!  :lol:  :lol:

I love the one with Moose videotaping! :D




Offline Nicholas Baker

  • [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1377
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 07:15:45 AM »
There was nothing to start with. ;)

How do you mean, Chitter :'(

EDIT:


I'm very sorry ben, But i couldn't resist it, It fitted so nice D: :)
Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.


My everyday fun lies here. :)





Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 14:43:38 PM »
That just made me laugh as soon as I saw the name. LOL

Medal of Loyalt x1

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal