| Date: 12-10-26  Time: 00:06 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr  (Read 1315 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GiacJr

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2593
Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« on: July 13, 2011, 16:38:47 PM »
Name when left: GiacJr
Name currently: GiacJr
Rank when left (SAPD/SWAT): SAPD Captain, SWAT Operative
How many times reinstated: 1, when I returned from a month break in 2008 - I went from SAPD Dpt. Chief when I left to SAPD Sgt. when I returned.
Reason why left: I had a lot of issues IRL and at that time I could not find the time for Argonath - the main issues being heavy workload at school and having to work most days of the week.
Reason to return:  I am managing my time and my work a lot easier now so I have lots of free time on my hands, plus I have been getting asked to rejoin to DPD a lot lately and I would absolutely love to return to the Department that I've created from the ground up and work with some of the greatest cops on the server in a more organised, team manner.
I also just want to note that despite the fact that I have recently been punished for negative actions on the server, I have learned from my mistake and I am more than ready to participate in the server in a positive, rule-following manner and contribute positively to the community and DPD.

Sincerely yours,
GiacJr
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Leonardo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1370
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 16:43:51 PM »
Awesome. Just awesome.


FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Ben

  • Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2703
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 16:50:37 PM »
Awesome. Just awesome.

Great to see you back! Memories of good times in DPD  :lol:
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline [Rstar]Paul

  • SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5110
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 16:54:34 PM »
Good luck.

Offline GiacJr

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2593
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 17:43:36 PM »
Thank you for the good wishes! I hope I can return very soon :)
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Julio.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1029
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 17:45:40 PM »
Fantastic!

I've been told of the great times of others serving under your command in DPD, it was seeing you and my brother patrol that influenced me becoming an SAPD Officer  :sheriff:

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 18:04:35 PM »
Officer has requested reinstatement.
The Upper Command will process this request.
Please wait patiently before we announce the outcome.


Regards,
Chief Leroy Hudson

Offline Luke Hayes

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 262
  • Be Ready
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 18:05:07 PM »
The Pink Banshee menace is returning!
Best of luck Giac!  ;)

Offline Nexxt

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2188
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 18:45:23 PM »
Woooooohooooooooooo!!

Accept him already! :D


Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader


Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 20:06:47 PM »
Woooooohooooooooooo!!

Accept him already! :D

Yea!!  :lol:

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 15:45:06 PM »
Woooooohooooooooooo!!

Accept him already! :D

I second the motion! :lol:
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Ben

  • Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2703
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 16:50:52 PM »
I don't want a motion! Oops, wrong type of motion ;)
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline GiacJr

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2593
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:26 AM »
 :lol: thank you guys
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline [R*]Drix

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2272
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 11:30:33 AM »
Decline him!!!  :v2:



(C-c-c-comboo breaker)

But seriously now
GiacJr deserves to be reinstalled to DPD i remember the great work he did while he was a captain back then always motivated and dedicated in field and never leaves the jokes behind to cheer his department up. Good luck!


Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »
Hey there Giac, don't know if you remember me, good luck with your re-instation request


Sergeant Dolfa H.Kiedis
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Reinstatement Request - GiacJr
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 00:37:58 AM »
After review and vote from Upper Command,
Your reinstatement has been denied.

If you'd still like join, please wait for Academy acceptance - Post a proper application.

Signed,
Upper Command

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal