| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 06:58 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I was not fired, I was suspended  (Read 935 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Matthew_Mcbride

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 58
  • Matthew_McBride
I was not fired, I was suspended
« on: May 22, 2008, 17:04:59 PM »
Hello My name is Matthew_McBride

People keep saying, "btw(By the way) You're fired"
And I am like...No I am not, I am suspended until further noticed.
Then some people are like, whats the difference

sus·pend·ed, Suspended:

   1. To bar for a period from a privilege, office, or position, usually as a punishment: suspend a student from school.
   2. To cause to stop for a period; interrupt: suspended the trial.
 
Fired:
   
1. a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light,           heat, and flame.
2. Removed from a business by an employer

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1976
Re: I was not fired, I was suspended
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 17:07:11 PM »
Fair comment, topic locked to reduce risk of flames
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal