| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 03:42 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Get me this mod please!!!  (Read 3838 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Get me this mod please!!!
« on: May 09, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
Hello, I really want this skin pack. But I know that JamesWilson the guy that posted it is probably inactive. But I love the skins in here. Any chance that anyone can get a link of it?

Here is a pic...


Here is the topic.. http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=11523.0

Also, I found one of these in his posts. I would love it if anyone could find me the link for it.


(White shirted officers)

Thanks,
Good.

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 07:59:37 AM »
I'll see what I can do.

Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Fred

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2661
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 09:44:43 AM »
That is good.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 22:25:21 PM »
I'll see what I can do.

Thanks so much Mike!  :D

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 22:25:52 PM »
That is good.

And yes, it is very good.

Offline Rob

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 503
  • To Serve and Protect
  • Badge-ID: #112
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 00:13:46 AM »
 /me wants that LVMPD Skin pack  :leroy:

Srsly if someone got it please drop the link


Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 21:07:54 PM »
/me wants that LVMPD Skin pack  :leroy:

Srsly if someone got it please drop the link

I want it too! Its really good.

Offline MrTrane

  • [SA:MP] Former Chief of Police
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1542
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]MrTrane
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »
You are lucky, I had it saved somewhere in my PC
Uploaded, it also contains Firefighter skins and vehicles:
http://solidfiles.com/d/9699/

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 02:01:51 AM »
You are lucky, I had it saved somewhere in my PC
Uploaded, it also contains Firefighter skins and vehicles:
http://solidfiles.com/d/9699/

OMG I love this sooo much!!! Thank you soooo much Trane!!!!

Offline Hiroaki

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 345
  • Alterlis
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 21:52:54 PM »
If trane's link goes down,use this link(i found off my friends 4shared,maybe he made this)
http://www.4shared.com/file/fbO9ML1u/Las_Vegas_PDFD_Pack.html
I think i know second one saying security,i'll go find them
   COURTESY
 PROFESSIONALISM
RESPECT

Ex LSPD Senior Officer
2x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Get me this mod please!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 22:37:37 PM »
If trane's link goes down,use this link(i found off my friends 4shared,maybe he made this)
http://www.4shared.com/file/fbO9ML1u/Las_Vegas_PDFD_Pack.html
I think i know second one saying security,i'll go find them

Thanks Hiro, I would love that.  :D

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal