| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 21:29 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: On leave until further notice  (Read 1813 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
On leave until further notice
« on: April 28, 2011, 14:27:39 PM »
To whom it may concern,

Due to something I'd rather not publicize, I will be on leave until further notice. If you need to contact me, message me through an instant messenger or send me an email, although if I receive a forum PM, I'll try to check it as soon as possible. I'll report back here when I know if/when I'll be back.

Thanks,
Chief Jack Schappell
Vice City Police Department
San Andreas Police Department, Retired

P.S. In my absence, I leave VCPD Deputy Chief Jenn in charge. She is the acting VCPD Chief at this time.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: On leave until further notice
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 21:51:10 PM »
Sad to see you have to leave us in VCPD. It's in good hands as usual.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: On leave until further notice
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 22:22:00 PM »
Well I trust you will do a great job. That's why I promoted you!

Thank you Laura.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: On leave until further notice
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 03:15:53 AM »
Anymore bullshit will be removed. Not referring to you Kenny.

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: On leave until further notice
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 04:43:55 AM »
Furthermore, locked.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal