| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 14:04 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Have you seen my uniform?  (Read 1947 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Have you seen my uniform?
« on: April 20, 2011, 08:08:46 AM »
Please tell me there's still someone left in ARPD that has seen this uniform mod before, and can tell me where to find it. I had it years ago back when ARPD was pretty new, back in the days of Argo's very old website, and I can no longer find it. Please, help me relive a long lost memory so I can get VCPD it's uniforms back! :cop:


(The dark blue uniform in the picture is the one I'm looking for)

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 14:14:03 PM »
When I saw the topic title, I thought someone stole your clothes and you were stuck naked in the locker room. :lol:
 
I've always wanted that mod myself... I think RON has it, but I'm not sure.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 23:00:52 PM »
Ya, I think him or Ronnel, of all people would have it.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 23:36:35 PM »
I thnk i saw it ina lcocker

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 23:38:31 PM »
I thnk i saw it ina lcocker
I must be using the wrong locker then.

...It would explain why I'm running around naked with a gun. :cop:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 18:22:16 PM »
Haha.

If I find your clothes I shall let you know.
Leo and Marcus know a few cool uniform mods - they may be able to help you with this one.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 23:10:13 PM »
Haha.

If I find your clothes I shall let you know.
Leo and Marcus know a few cool uniform mods - they may be able to help you with this one.
I hope so. This pre-dates all other Argo servers though, so it will be interesting if someone can find it again.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline SeanC

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3326
    • Skype - SeanC1607
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 15:46:11 PM »
When I saw the topic title, I thought someone stole your clothes and you were stuck naked in the locker room. :lol:
Same..  :lol:

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 22:46:54 PM »
Oh jeez...hahaha.

Still looking for this awesome uniform. I miss it so much. It was absolutely amazing!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Ronnel

  • President
  • Administrator
  • **********
  • Posts: 416
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 22:48:31 PM »
Found it at the cleaners. Try not to lose your ticket again.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 23:03:26 PM »
I love you Ronnel. Thank you so much...this is a 4 year-long dream come true!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 23:39:39 PM »
Yay for the new uniforms! :D
Hopefully in the upcoming MTA:VC version, the FBI skin can be usable. ;/
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Arsham

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
  • [8st]Eazy_E
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »
VC Brings back a lot of memories :) Good skins.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »
Yay for the new uniforms! :D
Hopefully in the upcoming MTA:VC version, the FBI skin can be usable. ;/
If all goes as planned, all will be available.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: Have you seen my uniform?
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 19:57:16 PM »
Haha, awesome.  :D

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal