| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 07:25 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Lazyness inside the SAPD  (Read 8962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Lazyness inside the SAPD
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2011, 00:46:50 AM »
Quote
You've got some balls to make an accusation like that. Everyone here knows I defend FreeCops more than most people do. I NEVER ONCE said they can't make organized patrols. I was replying to SOMEONE ELSE'S comment that police haven't been organized. Stop making accusations based on things people NEVER said. Also, use the edit button. It exists for a reason. Double posting isn't allowed.
First of all it wasn't directed to you, so calm the f**k down your not the only one who supports ARPD Officers, you wrote the reply and i took it that way + i didn't double post so make sure who's making wrong accusations here sir.
Apologies over the double post thing. It was directed at someone else. I thought that quote came from him.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Chase

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 192
Re: Lazyness inside the SAPD
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2011, 03:17:23 AM »
Speaking of heavily armed conflicts - IMO, any group of gangsters who are willing to fire shots at SAPD officers should result in immediate SWAT callout. Reason why this has not happened yet is because of SWAT's activity problem I believe. An idea I had was to start massively recruiting SWAT members, and place them into squads based on their time zone, and give them 'shifts'. 1 squad does a 4 hour shift, another squad after that, and it will all add up to 24 hours, meaning 24/7 availability for a squad of atleast 6 SWAT operatives to respond to a c30 / purple.
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."

- George S. Patton

Offline Allison

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1437
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: Lazyness inside the SAPD
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2011, 05:27:24 AM »
Really like Chase's idea.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Lazyness inside the SAPD
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »
Speaking of heavily armed conflicts - IMO, any group of gangsters who are willing to fire shots at SAPD officers should result in immediate SWAT callout. Reason why this has not happened yet is because of SWAT's activity problem I believe. An idea I had was to start massively recruiting SWAT members, and place them into squads based on their time zone, and give them 'shifts'. 1 squad does a 4 hour shift, another squad after that, and it will all add up to 24 hours, meaning 24/7 availability for a squad of atleast 6 SWAT operatives to respond to a c30 / purple.
I agree. SWAT should not be so restrictive. Obviously there would need to be some pretty high requirements, but it should by no means be such a hard organization to get into.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Biesmen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 212
Re: Lazyness inside the SAPD
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2011, 16:09:46 PM »
How could you be busy with FBI if you didn't have access to a computer?
Because that was before I got inactive due to exams.

Well, you got time to make a topic moaning about some lazyness shit, seriously. You maybe could spent that time to be ingame instead, or am I wrong?
Yes, you are wrong.
I'm doing both ;)

Owner of 2 Police Life Saving medals

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal