| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:25 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [MANDATORY] - Role Reversal Register  (Read 9185 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Peter_stracci

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 6
Re: [MANDATORY] - Role Reversal Register
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 21:13:08 PM »
Name: Peter_Ancelotti
Ranks (SAPD/SWAT): SAPD, SWAT
I agree to the terms/rules given above and I am switching roles on April the 1st: I have read them and I agree.

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: [MANDATORY] - Role Reversal Register
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2011, 22:17:39 PM »
Cops apply here, if they will participate.
If you want to participate, go to Argonath RPG forum, SAMP General.

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: [MANDATORY] - Role Reversal Register
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2011, 17:16:19 PM »
All ranks should be returned.

Offline Mafs

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 32
Re: [MANDATORY] - Role Reversal Register
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2011, 17:59:06 PM »
All ranks should be returned.
It seems they have taken all rights from Corleone, including mine.
But as I was SAPD officer before this Role Reversal I'd like to have them back :)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal