| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 00:19 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Retirement - Officer Brokman  (Read 1616 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Brokman

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 298
Retirement - Officer Brokman
« on: March 20, 2011, 20:00:37 PM »
 As you may noticed, my activity is going low, I am very busy with various thing at the moment so I am not able to continue in SAPD.

I worked for a long time now for the SAPD. I think I fullfilled my tasks as officer during all this time spent on duty.
I chose to retire now from this job I worked for so long.

Thank you to all people that made this "job" so great for me.
I salute all my (ex-)partners and big bosses.


Officer Brokman.

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 20:05:25 PM »
Great man... sorry to see you go.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 20:18:00 PM »
Ah damn, Brokman.
Bye D:

Offline Kenny

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2590
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 21:12:26 PM »
Have a good one brokman.
Retired Captain..

Offline JRockie

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 620
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 21:38:15 PM »
Great man... sorry to see you go.
Au revoir

Offline Daryan

  • Ex-[LSPD]Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 178
  • I'll be back ! Hope so.
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 23:04:48 PM »
Bye ! :( I hope to see you soon again in SAPD

*/me salutes respectfully*  :pancher:
Proud holder of *PRAW* medal and badge

[To be updated]


Click here for zomg uber funny failz

You just got Justin Trolled, if you clicked that link.

Code: [Select]
*Swedishguy* says:
WHO GIVES A PORN
*Swedishguy* says:
f**k*

FAIL

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 23:23:04 PM »
You had some style Brokman, a classic Biker cop, and an even better person.


Goodluck.

Offline Webster

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1062
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 23:39:40 PM »
Good bye Brokman, you were one hell of a cop, and a great person, we will miss you.  :auto:

Goodluck with whatever you are planning to do.

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Nexus Riggs

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1487
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 05:24:17 AM »
good bye Officer Brokman, you were great cop!

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 09:06:34 AM »
See ya Brokman! Have a good time outside of the SAPD! Hope to see you around Argo still!
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline [R*]EliteTerm

  • E-1337
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 805
  • Tommy Vercetti, Remember the name!
    • Skype - eliteterm13
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 09:56:01 AM »
Take it easy, Brokman.

We'll be around when you decide to return.

Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 22:46:30 PM »
Cya round legend :cop:
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Fred

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2661
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: Retirement - Officer Brokman
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 09:16:58 AM »
Brokman SAPD Will misse you, You are a GREAT officer, and Thanks for you help me in SFPD ( Old times).

 :app: :app: :app: :app: :app: :app:
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal