| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 07:47 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD Aplication : Maladoi  (Read 1119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ryan_van_Buiten

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 269
  • Retired.
SAPD Aplication : Maladoi
« on: April 29, 2008, 21:18:02 PM »
Nick used when on police duty:Maladoi
Age:13
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?1,5 monts
How long have you played as a freecop?1month
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?:Yes.
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?:Yes.
Have you got any criminal records?:No...
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?:No...
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?:I wan't to look good :), and to keep the city safe from heavily armed criminals and soo on...
Describe yourself in few sentences:[/b]I'm Cristi. I have 13 years. I like to play footbal and Rp games ... :)I like to eat delicious hotdogs :P

Offline Nicholas_Angel

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 138
Re: SAPD Aplication : Maladoi
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 22:56:13 PM »
Your original application was put on hold due to being under investigation, please wait for a reply in your old application.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal