| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 03:22 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Gone for about 3-4 days  (Read 1996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Deuce

  • Guest
Gone for about 3-4 days
« on: April 28, 2008, 03:29:32 AM »
Yooooo - this is Officer [AV]Cane, I'm gonna be gone for about 3-4 days, probably less, but oh well... I have state testing (nothin big) and the ENTIRE last week, I had spring break, and used all that time to play SA:MP -_____-... so I'm just gonna take a break, before I get SO addicted to it that by the time I get to age 30, I don't even get a job/wife/etc...  :eek:  :trust: I'm gonna be active around forums, and MAYBE in game for about 30 -80 minutes... See yas!

-Regards,
   Officer C4n3 :war: -

Offline Alan_White

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 124
  • Alan_White
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 03:34:55 AM »
Have fun, er, testing  :D.
Proud member of the SAPD S.W.A.T. Team.

Offline James_Hunter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 661
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 18:58:31 PM »
GL Failing! lol j/k, see you in 3-4 days man, I need to start revising for College tests too... damn GTA, damn youuu!

Deuce

  • Guest
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 21:55:34 PM »
Bah! I just realized that the teachers won't give homework cuz of the testing :rofl: ! I'm baaaack!!!  :lol: :lol:

-Regards,
   Officer C4n3 :war: -

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 01:13:56 AM »
Ahh see ya around cane, good luck with your test and see ya soon  ;) welcome back  :lol:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Alan_White

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 124
  • Alan_White
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 02:18:42 AM »
Hooray, he's gone! (/me stops partying)  :neutral: Wait, he's back  :eek:?
Proud member of the SAPD S.W.A.T. Team.

Deuce

  • Guest
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 03:44:36 AM »
Lol, anyways, wish me luck guys! :cry:

Offline James_Hunter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 661
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »
I lol'd. Still gotta revise though Cane. GOGOGO!

[RBC]Vu4eCa

  • Guest
Re: Gone for about 3-4 days
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 09:43:29 AM »
 I had 3 happy seconds while I was reading the first 5 posts ... then everything failed when I read the last 3 ...

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal