| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 05:10 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Leaving the server for a long time I think  (Read 1972 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Polopolo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 64
Leaving the server for a long time I think
« on: April 21, 2008, 21:56:54 PM »
 Well, I had this idea for weeks, but today I loosed my trust to help others.
I gonna leave the server, I hope I come back, but it would be after some weeks/months.

I wanna thank the people who helped me much. Without them, I would be not ARPD cop.

I hope you will understand it, farewell all. :(

 :ps: I am polopolo in SAMP servers, not the [FS]Mario form MTA:VC!!!!
[FS]Mario stays in MTA:VC.

Offline Ben Samiir

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 878
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
Re: Leaving the server for a long time I think
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 22:10:24 PM »
Hello Polopolo Whats the reason??? I hope you will change your minde we need good officers like you... Maybee we can try to find a solution for your problem...


Officer Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline [R*]Brains

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 164
  • [R*]Brains
Re: Leaving the server for a long time I think
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »
Did u read what RON said on the main forum?Do as he said and dont leave,just turn PM off, play and screw up those ppl who dont like u  ;)

Offline [R*]Austin

  • Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 563
Re: Leaving the server for a long time I think
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 13:48:05 PM »
I dont get the reason... Still dont...  :hit:

Thanks Car :)

Offline Polopolo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 64
Re: Leaving the server for a long time I think
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 17:02:22 PM »
Well, if you read the argonath RPG forum, it says I am back.

Offline [R*]Brains

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 164
  • [R*]Brains
Re: Leaving the server for a long time I think
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 18:49:23 PM »
Well, if you read the argonath RPG forum, it says I am back.

Im glad to hear that  :)

Offline Sammir

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 45
  • [R*]Sammir - FBI Agent
Re: Leaving the server for a long time I think
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 13:16:35 PM »
Welcome back...  :)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal