| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 23:08 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I need a Deagle Skin Mod.  (Read 2163 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
I need a Deagle Skin Mod.
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:23:01 AM »
I need a Deagle Skin mod!

I need the deagle to have more detail and have 2 gold plates on the sides of it and In the Gold it says Badandy.

Can anyone make it? I really want a cool Mod for my Deagle.

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline The_Prosege

  • [SA:MP] Abit Looney Cop
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 135
Re: I need a Deagle Skin Mod.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 04:12:19 AM »
Well i have a Silver Gold and a Magnum 47 deagle mods tell me which one(s) u want cause i can tell you need another one  ;)
Ex-SAPD Officer
Holder of Badandy's Police Pistol
Holder of the SafetyMoose Medal of Moosiness

Offline Trey_Johnson

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 210
Re: I need a Deagle Skin Mod.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 15:55:54 PM »
Well i have a Silver Gold and a Magnum 47 deagle mods tell me which one(s) u want cause i can tell you need another one  ;)

Sounds cool mate, can you post links here? i wanna look at it :D
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Mike_Johnson

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 254
Re: I need a Deagle Skin Mod.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 18:03:47 PM »
Go look at Pictures section. I posted an awesome weaponpack. Deagle included

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: I need a Deagle Skin Mod.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 21:03:24 PM »
But, I want a Gold Plate on its sides, Ingraved: Badandy

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: I need a Deagle Skin Mod.
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 21:08:58 PM »
But, I want a Gold Plate on its sides, Ingraved: Badandy
Engraved*

Lol you're asking for a little much xD

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal