| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 21:21 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Could it be??  (Read 4390 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Could it be??
« on: January 05, 2011, 22:26:33 PM »

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 22:31:10 PM »
And What is it? I cant read it o.o

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 22:34:49 PM »
And What is it? I cant read it o.o

James_Hunter
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline JRockie

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 620
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 22:51:14 PM »

Offline Webster

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1062
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 00:33:35 AM »
YES!!!

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 00:43:11 AM »
What's the big deal? He's been in TS all day.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Webster

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1062
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 00:48:09 AM »
What's the big deal? He's been in TS all day.
The legend, I heard him too.

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 00:50:01 AM »
The legend, I heard him too.
lol?

I know who he is. My point is, so what, he was here like all day.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 01:05:13 AM »
I knew a topic was coming soon  :lol:

Offline JRockie

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 620
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 01:44:00 AM »
What's the big deal? He's been in TS all day.

Offline Jonny O'Sullivan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 517
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 01:57:35 AM »
I knew a topic was coming soon  :lol:

Yep same here, was just waiting to see who would be the first :P
Signed,
Jonny O'Sullivan.

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 02:37:55 AM »
Yep same here, was just waiting to see who would be the first :P

When Have I skipped a beat...

Today Ex Commander Hunter, Danials, and Jay were having fun : )
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Joseph_Allen

  • [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1009
  • A Sane Man
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 05:41:20 AM »
He's back bro. I was on SWAT Duty when I heard him taking over a 207 Op at Glen Park. Ask Arthur Carson or James himself.

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 07:10:59 AM »
Hrmmmmm.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Luke Hayes

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 262
  • Be Ready
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 18:24:56 PM »
I saw James In game today.
Shit I almost did a traffic stop on him at Red County. Didn't see the name at first. LOL

Nice to see him.

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 06:16:42 AM »
Why wouldn't you do a traffic stop on him O_o?

Some of the new players have no idea who he is ^^
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Luke Hayes

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 262
  • Be Ready
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 10:48:07 AM »
Why wouldn't you do a traffic stop on him O_o?

Some of the new players have no idea who he is ^^

Some old traumas.  :D

Well as I said, nice to see him again.

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 19:24:03 PM »
Cool story bro.
Robinhood

Offline Abdul_Ghani

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 369
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 15:58:39 PM »
WHO THE HELL IS JAMES HUNTER??? :mad: :mad:

p/s: Sorry for caps

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 16:42:40 PM »
Ex-SWAT Commander. Current PMC leader (I think).

Doesn't like being pulled over I think =\
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal