| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 07:06 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!  (Read 20627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Djlolypop

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2010, 00:49:12 AM »
When i grow up(when i get invited XD) i want to be SWAT :)

Offline Wake

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 171
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2010, 15:04:32 PM »
I fixed Pinnacle Studio yesterday, and recorded some material. Badly I forgot to take backup on my other harddrive(only took on PS)

So I fixed some new shit material and just tested a bit(Not pro :hit:)
Im still figuring out how to get a perfect movie  :cop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5DSfU4n4c
( I was thinking about Jcs at 1:02  :D )

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2010, 15:14:19 PM »
  haha not bad. You need to get FRAPS though and not gamecam so it doesn't appear on screen. And also you should crop video or play with the pan/ zoom tools so the chat is never on screen.

Maybe I will have to make a vid to show you how its done :D
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Wake

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 171
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2010, 15:23:09 PM »
Fraps is laggy for me, Gamecam isnt lagging anything(Looking for cracked version to remove the icon)

and about chat, I didnt care so much as my old material was removed. so I just went in and recorded some shit

Offline Julio.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1029
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2010, 22:00:01 PM »
Great Sheriff School today :D

Nice one

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Chewbacca

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 194
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2010, 23:03:59 PM »
im now Gianni


oh wait old name is Harvey

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2010, 16:36:48 PM »
Activity may drop a lil' bit due to the release of CoD Black Ops. (PSN: Jcstodds)
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2010, 01:11:43 AM »
Special Sheriff training

Tomorrow (Tuesday) 21:00 CET

ALL cops invited


Training will include basic "How to be a REAL Sheriff of the countryside" and special SWAT based tactics but of course with a twist. Weapon costs covered.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline TinMan

  • [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1052
  • 7 YEARS OF SERVICE
  • Badge-ID: #5075
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2010, 01:17:59 AM »
I wish that this was official because I know that you, JCstodds, would be a great captain. If this department ever gets official I would join it. This department seems professional but I only like to join departments that are official through SAPD.

Good Luck,
Captain JCstodds.

I just read the first line. Big Boner County (BBC) For some reason, everytime I talk into the police radio. I would say this is TinMan from BBC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have no idea why I said BBC but it did sound kool.

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2010, 01:22:03 AM »
Doesn't need to be official, makes no difference :cop:
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Simon_B

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 266
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2010, 13:16:39 PM »
Nickname
Simon Cuneo

Rank
ARPD Officer - Applicant for SAPD Officer

RP name
Simon Downson

Cop skin you will use



What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff?
- Im a countryside officer that wishes to kick out those criminals.
- Catching illegal immigrants (JCS Style Of course)
- I like jumping in those big ranchers in the countryside

Intelligence test: 2 + 2 =
5 (Due to taxes on 25%)
Holder of 1x Meritorious Service Medal

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2010, 13:21:00 PM »
Simon I dunno why my last post didnt appear! But yes you are accepted.


Unfortunately I will not be ingame for the next 2 weeks due to an upcoming exam.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline DHR.Mike

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
Re: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2010, 15:56:06 PM »
Damm i hope the don't find my Iligal passport  :lol:

Good luck with this Jc looks nice  ;)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal