| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 03:44 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: S.F.P.D. Insignia  (Read 906 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
S.F.P.D. Insignia
« on: October 16, 2010, 20:14:12 PM »
Does anyone have the SFPD Insignia Saved it has been deleted from Photo bucket or the Bandwidth was exceeded or something can anyone re - upload it and post it?
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: S.F.P.D. Insignia
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 20:20:34 PM »
Uhm, you're talking about the blue chevrons and all that? I see them in the topic.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: S.F.P.D. Insignia
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 20:25:47 PM »
No like the letterhead ... Um... the big black circular thing that says San Feirro Police Department.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: S.F.P.D. Insignia
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 20:29:48 PM »
Oh, I think I still have it. Hold on.

Edit - here you go: http://i51.tinypic.com/9ucav5.png
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: S.F.P.D. Insignia
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 20:41:09 PM »
Oh, I think I still have it. Hold on.

Edit - here you go: http://i51.tinypic.com/9ucav5.png


THANKS so much!!!

Locked
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal