| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 05:27 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Hi there i am new!  (Read 1051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Laurent_Willis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 6
  • I am proud to be an part of ARPD
Hi there i am new!
« on: September 28, 2010, 16:37:51 PM »
Hi :D as u know i am Laurent and i am new here ! i am an cop :) i hope we will have fun :) ;) Let's play some SAMP! :war: :flame: :v: :v:
ARPD is what i was born for!

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 17:30:18 PM »
BKP

Offline Kane Randall

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 92
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 18:30:33 PM »
Hi and welcome! :D

Offline Laurent_Willis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 6
  • I am proud to be an part of ARPD
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 19:45:23 PM »
I think I should say something about me ...So I am 13 years old and I like samp. I'm from romania and my real name is Laurentiu Stoican(Lawrence Stoican) Right now I live in uk and that's pretty much it I hope I will make many friends . Go get 'em cops!
ARPD is what i was born for!

Offline [R*]Drix

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2272
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 20:39:34 PM »


Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 03:57:49 AM »
Welcome to the ARPD.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline wil harris

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 119
  • SAPD:former Cadet FBI:applicant [UA]wil_conti[AF]
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 06:47:53 AM »
Signed, [UA]wil_conti[AF]

Offline tomboeg

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 64
  • If I Am Online On Forum I'm Only Ingame
Re: Hi there i am new!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 16:47:25 PM »
Welcome have a Great time  :v:
I'M BACK!!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal