| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 07:36 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Cop Guide  (Read 1055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Cop Guide
« on: September 03, 2010, 21:40:20 PM »
Hello all,first I want to greet you whit a warm hello.

I am cop in vice city,a simple cop,and I want to know how I dead whit suspects ho are in Heli or Boats?
Can someone make a guide about this?
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 22:47:40 PM »
Get the police boat from under the Leaf Links bridge or if I'm online ask me to help, I have heavy air support.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 22:50:53 PM »
Sir bu if you are Offline and suspects are in Heli???

What should I do?
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 22:51:55 PM »
Then you grab another helicopter and air-ram them :evil:
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 630
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 22:57:24 PM »
Or you can just let them go  :D

Offline Joseph_Allen

  • [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1009
  • A Sane Man
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 04:06:15 AM »
Then you grab another helicopter and air-ram them :evil:

Wouldn't that count as heli-killing?

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 16:16:42 PM »
Then you grab another helicopter and air-ram them :evil:

Wouldn't that count as heli-killing?
no, since heli-killing is touching someone on foot, with the heli-blades, when jayl sayid "air-ram" he ment to touch the suspect's heli-blades, with the body of the heli you are using.  :app:
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline Faris

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 04:33:19 AM »
I want to know how to get ranked on SAPD HELp PLZ??? :cop:

Offline Meepy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 168
Re: Cop Guide
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 05:18:53 AM »
Just apply for SAPD or VCPD.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal