| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:46 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti  (Read 1984 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aldo

  • [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 149
VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« on: August 28, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »
Nickname: Aldo_Ancelotti
Age: 15
Favorite weapon:M60,M4,Stubby,Shotgun,Spaz,Tec9
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 1 Year+
How long have you played as a cop: 70% of my time in VCMP argoanth
Have you read the VC:MP related guides in Police Procedures board: Yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes (Getting a MIC soon)
Why do you want to join Vice City Police Department: I was fired for In-Activity and would like to Re-Join the force

-Aldo "SexY" Ancelotti
1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 12:35:23 PM »
good luck buddy  ;)
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 18:04:58 PM »
Tell me why should I have you as an officer judging your attitude ingame?
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 22:45:58 PM »
lol, Mafia in ARPD? Ok..

Offline Aldo

  • [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 149
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 02:40:58 AM »
Tell me why should I have you as an officer judging your attitude ingame?
 
what attitude i just got back to playing
1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 11:37:46 AM »
Tell me why should I have you as an officer judging your attitude ingame?
 
what attitude i just got back to playing
i think he means that youve been criminal alot since you came back.
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 19:31:51 PM »
Lol no.

Tell me why should I have you as an officer judging your attitude ingame?
 
what attitude i just got back to playing

The way you behaved in SA:MP. You better not be doing the same here. I didn't like what I have seen so far...
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 23:23:47 PM »
Reordered.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Aldo

  • [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 149
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 03:06:45 AM »
Lol no.

Tell me why should I have you as an officer judging your attitude ingame?
 
what attitude i just got back to playing

The way you behaved in SA:MP. You better not be doing the same here. I didn't like what I have seen so far...

I thought this was VCMP no SAMP
1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline Meepy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 168
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 04:00:49 AM »
Aldo, I have never ever even seen you game if your gonna try and succeed be more active.

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 630
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 05:21:54 AM »
Sup.  Good luck

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 22:09:49 PM »
Are you still interested?
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : Aldo_Ancelotti
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 21:51:36 PM »
Denied - no interest.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal