| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 07:42 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD : [Ro]Sony  (Read 4047 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« on: August 27, 2010, 22:06:23 PM »
Nickname: [Ro]Sony
Age:16
Favourite weapon:M4
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:1 month on Vice City Server
How long have you played as a cop:always
Have you read the police officer guide:Of course yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no mic needed): I think yes
Why do you want to join Vice City Police Department:becouse I want to increse the Safe of the City,help people and punish criminals and we need aditional good cops in Vice City
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 22:47:46 PM »
You seem a good player, but you was hanging with us criminals more than being a cop :cool:

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 00:03:00 AM »
Tell me a little about your usual patrol routine.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »
You seem a good player, but you was hanging with us criminals more than being a cop :cool:

Well Klaus that is right,I was a criminal becouse i want to rob the bank for my first time to see how is it.Other reason was,I want to help you.


Tell me a little about your usual patrol routine.

Well what should say?When I come in server,I become a cop,I get a police car then I type /c wanted to see if all things are ok,if not,I see the players score for someone to work as team,if a friend its online he get in my car,I drive and he operates the comunication sistem or he drive or i operate comunication sistem.
The patrol is verry simple,first i look at the map there are the most players playing whit civilizans or thugs,I go there and i see what is happening.If all things are ok i start my patrol route from the nearest police station,first i go to bank,then i go to Amu Nation in Downtown,then to NPM,after that to Malibu and then to the VCPD.


If you want more details just ask :)
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 10:30:39 AM »
well, good luck  ;)
one of the major reason i think you should be accepted is that you have NEVER been criminal, not even once.

EDIT: ITS MY BIRTHDAY!  :D
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
Hey hey hey happy birthday Dani,I wait a beer
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 23:24:00 PM »
Reordered.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 17:51:03 PM »
Reordered.

May I ask what do you mean Sir?
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 18:22:12 PM »
Putting the most recent applications back to the top of the list.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »
Sir,I want to know if i am Accepted,soon the school will start(at me tomorrow) so I will have less time for play,,,

Well,I was waiting for 8 days,what is the answer?


                                                                                                                 Whit respect,a simple cop,

                                                                                                                            [Ro]Sony
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline Meepy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 168
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:56 AM »
Be patient Sony.

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 20:08:09 PM »
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 20:51:16 PM »
Be patient Sony.

Meep shut up...
not smart to be mean to people at your own apply...
or any apply.
or any other topic of anykind.
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline Meepy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 168
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 21:11:27 PM »
Be patient Sony.

Meep shut up...

You put how long you gotta wait, So I gave your answer and you tell me too shut up? you are such a nice person like seriously.

Offline Erika

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 20
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2010, 23:51:22 PM »
Be patient Sony.

Meep shut up...

You put how long you gotta wait, So I gave your answer and you tell me too shut up? you are such a nice person like seriously.

harsh

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 00:12:25 AM »
what you guys just saw.. it something i like to call: "the love of the freecops"  :lol:
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline Erika

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 20
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 03:56:55 AM »
Lol  :rofl:

corrupted / No Respect / think they can do anything  :cop:  :razz:

o i have an  :idea: We dont need All cops need to apply Freecop duty should be canceled  along as all the other factions they must Apply i would love that

Offline [Ro]Sony

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 44
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 08:15:06 AM »
Well no mather,I QUIT!

I'v been waiting for a month,I have enought whit ARPD
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
----------------------------------------------
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!
----------------------------------------------

Offline Erika

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 20
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 14:19:05 PM »
Well no mather,I QUIT!

I'v been waiting for a month,I have enought whit ARPD

Suits you

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD : [Ro]Sony
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 16:50:26 PM »
suits you.
patience, its a key in everyone's life.  :gandalf:
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal