| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 01:34 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Am I allowed to Shoot a Cop if He indangers a Civlian's Life?  (Read 687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Am I allowed to Shoot a Cop if He indangers a Civlian's Life?
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:16:09 AM »
Am I allowed to Shoot a Cop if He indangers a Civlian's Life?

Like a Cop is shooting and the Civilian is running, Am I allowed to shoot hte Officer?

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline J. Prilo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 841
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1


Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: Am I allowed to Shoot a Cop if He indangers a Civlian's Life?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:07:03 AM »
There you go.. next time do not make topics that could be answered in the sticky, locked.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal