| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 21:10 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth  (Read 3228 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TheDon

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 135
  • To Serve And Protect
Re: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 19:29:54 PM »
Best wishes IRL . . .
RolePlay...Team Work...Protection...Safety

Offline Hellmuth

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 140
  • TeaM_Hellmuth
Re: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 21:49:05 PM »

Offline [WS]Frank

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 511
  • Badge-ID: #SF2691
Re: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2010, 01:52:29 AM »
Bye mate, I will miss you  :neutral:
[MTA:SA] Sergeant | [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet

Offline Hellmuth

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 140
  • TeaM_Hellmuth
Re: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2010, 02:01:24 AM »
Bye mate, I will miss you  :neutral:

Bye
I won't miss you at all

Kiddin'))  xD
<3

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »
Hellmuth, you were one of the best cadets I have ever trained, your determination knew no bounds and I hope to see you again in the future.

I'm also going through my LAST year of highschool and I know what you are going through.

Good luck my friend.

(Sorry it took me so long to post, I've been inactive, coincidentally because of school)
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Hellmuth

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 140
  • TeaM_Hellmuth
Re: [Resignation] LSPD Officer Hellmuth
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 18:59:09 PM »
Hellmuth, you were one of the best cadets I have ever trained, your determination knew no bounds and I hope to see you again in the future.

I'm also going through my LAST year of highschool and I know what you are going through.

Good luck my friend.

(Sorry it took me so long to post, I've been inactive, coincidentally because of school)

Thank you mang

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal