| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 23:05 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Extended Temporary Leave  (Read 1315 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Extended Temporary Leave
« on: July 15, 2010, 21:44:24 PM »
To whom it may concern,

Due to some IRL issues I am having at the moment, I am just taking this time to state that I will most likely be away for the next few weeks. Once these issues are resolved, I shall be back full-force. Apologies to anyone negatively-affected by this. I will try to get back to my duties as soon as I can. If you need to contact me, message me on this forum or the ARFD forum, and I will try to check it when I am near a computer. Thanks for understanding.


Signed,

Sergeant Jack Schappell
Argonath RPG Police Department
Argonath RPG Fire Department
San Andreas Traffic Control

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 06:42:15 AM »
Okay, Goodluck Sugar.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Sago

  • Guest
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 09:53:33 AM »
bb

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 03:17:53 AM »
Thanks guys.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 03:22:02 AM »
Get back soon Sugar  :cop:
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 03:23:14 AM »
Get back soon Sugar  :cop:

Ill miss you Sugar Daddy
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:44 AM »
I'm somewhat back now, but not completely. :cop:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 21:59:53 PM »
Well, I was back for a few days, but dealing with some more issues. I should be back sometime next week if all works out.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Sago

  • Guest
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 02:47:50 AM »
Well, I was back for a few days, but dealing with some more issues. I should be back sometime next week if all works out.

Take care

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Extended Temporary Leave
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 22:12:31 PM »
Well, I came back today, just as I said last week, but apparently that didn't make a difference...

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal