| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 15:05 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I get Baned  (Read 714 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cesc

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1
I get Baned
« on: July 03, 2010, 12:30:32 PM »
I admit that i did something wrong that abusing su a citizen who is a hacker said by some ingame players.and wan tto say sorry to the citizen though hes a hacker
now i deeply regret to do it .However i get ban by AV Vince and i cannot connect to sever
Unfortunately the Main sever is down and i cannot get unban request,so i write topic here.
I promise i will never absuing su and i ll retrain myself and strive to help argonathrpg peaceful.

Best wishes
Chaska_Rinnegato

Offline GiacJr

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2593
Re: I get Baned
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »
Unfortunately, this is not an unban request section.
Send a PM to Pancher and he MIGHT help you out...
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal