| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 06:51 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Inactivity || Francis  (Read 677 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TeaM_Francis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 369
  • TeaM
  • Badge-ID: topkop
Inactivity || Francis
« on: June 19, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
Hello Argonath Saviours.


School is starting, for me apparently. That way I'll be inactive. For other words, I'm starting to like school  :D



I hope you can understand my inactivity. I'll be dropping by 4 times a week or less...

Thanks

Sago

  • Guest
Re: Inactivity || Francis
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
peace

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Inactivity || Francis
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 09:00:24 AM »
School ain't bad is it? Good luck IRL!
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal