| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 04:45 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar  (Read 2698 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 15:29:16 PM »
Goodbye Janar, you were a good cop. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. :cop:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline JRockie

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 620
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 19:24:27 PM »
Goodbye Janar, you were a good cop. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. :cop:

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2010, 20:21:10 PM »
You've been a good cop Janar. Good luck with your life, and I hope to see you on duty sometime (assuming you don't leave Argonath) :)
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Alsatian

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 526
  • SATC Commissioner [WS]Alsatian
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 01:22:58 AM »
You were a great cop Janar, and it's going to be sad seeing you go. Good luck with whatever's next for you.
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 06:17:08 AM »
Good luck in future Janar! It's nice to have you around when possible!

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 06:51:49 AM »
* Sgt. Schappell salutes

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 13:39:06 PM »
I did not see this comming, sorry for posting late but I just wanted to take the time to honor you. I want to thank you for all the help you have given me over these few months from your actions, your advice, and your high hopes for me. I wish I could have gotton to know you on a more personal level but from what I have observed from working with you you are a caring compasionate person good luck with your travels elsewhere, if you need anything please dont hesitate to call me.

Sincerely,
Sergeant James Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline TeaM_Francis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 369
  • TeaM
  • Badge-ID: topkop
Re: Resignation from Lieutenant Janar
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 08:47:48 AM »
Goodbye and Goodluck. I hope Smey can replace your road :)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal